Tour de Forks Reservations & Cancellations
Reservations are required for Tour de Forks events. Please review this information prior to making your reservations. Questions? Contact our Tour de Forks hotline at 970-349-7487 x5.
RESERVE ONLINE (preferred method)Go to the TdF event of your choice and purchase tickets through the event page.
RESERVATION FORM1. Download the reso form
2. Scan/email to Stephanie Blewett
3. Fax to 970-349-5626
4. Mail to PO Box 1819, CB, CO 81224
IN PERSONYou are welcome to stop by The Center, M-F, 9 AM-4 PM. Feel free to call ahead to make sure someone is here.
606 6th Street, Crested Butte
- Advance reservations are required for all events. All reservations should be made online, emailed, faxed or mailed. Reservations will be processed in order they are received. Many events sell out early. We urge you to make your reservations early.
- The preferred method for making your reservation is online.
- The Center accepts Visa, Master Card or Discover. American Express is accepted via fax or mail, not online.
- You may scan and email your reservation to email@example.com.
- You may fax your reservation with your credit card information to 970-349–5626.
- You may also mail your reservation form with check or credit card information to Center for the Arts, Box 1819, Crested Butte, CO 81224.
- Confirmation of your reservation will be sent by email once orders are processed. Directions to all destinations and other important details will be included in an email about one week in advance of the event. Please include all guests names on the reservation form.
- Reservations for most events will close one week prior to the event to accommodate our chefs.
- The tax deduction for each event will vary. A tax receipt will be mailed to you following the Tour de Forks series.
- Refunds are not issued for Tour de Forks events unless the Center changes or cancels the event.
- If you cancel at least seven (7) days before an event, you may transfer to another event OR apply your entire payment as a tax-deductible gift to the Center.
- If your plans change after making a reservation please call the Center for the Arts Tour de Forks hotline at 970-349-7487, ext. 5. Please also notify the Center if someone other than yourself will be using your reservation for an event.
- If you cancel less than seven days (7) before an event or do not attend an event, you may not transfer to another event, and your tax-deductible gift will be reduced by the costs of the food and wine that have been purchased for you.
- Due to the nature of our events, we are unable to accommodate individual dietary requirements. Thank you in advance for your understanding.