Share your passion for a specific artist or genre with your community by underwriting a performance, event, or series.
Performing Arts: Your experience will include a complimentary round of drinks at the Gamble Bar, followed by an exclusive backstage meet-and-greet and photo opportunity with the artist (upon artist approval), and access to the best seats in the house (tickets must be purchased additionally).
Visual and Literary Arts: Benefits may include the opportunity to visit with the presenting instructor or artist over coffee or wine; premium seating at the event (if applicable);
Culinary Arts: Those who underwrite Tour de Forks vintner dinners at their home at the Crested Butte Wine + Food Festival will receive four complimentary tickets to the exclusive dinner, along with additional VIP opportunities throughout the festival.
All underwriters will receive recognition online, in any printed programs, and prominently at the underwritten event(s).
Art has the power to enrich lives and transform communities. Put this power to work for your business through the Center’s sponsorship program! Build brand exposure, customer loyalty, and employee engagement by partnering with the Center. Whether your priority is advertising and marketing, giving back to the community, corporate giving, or some combination, we have a range of sponsorship options to meet your needs.
Sponsorships range in value from $500 to $20,000. We have options for cash, in-kind, or sponsorships that are a combination. Gift-in-kind sponsorships may include donations of food and beverage, lodging for visiting artists, catering and retail items, or various services.
Sponsorship associates your company with a respected and successful community organization, and allows you to publicly demonstrate your support of the arts and arts education. The Center offers a range of sponsorship options so you can engage your target audience in meaningful ways that build goodwill for your business.
Sponsorship comes with valuable marketing and promotional benefits, based on your level of support, which may include:
- Naming rights
- Customized branding experiences
- High visibility banners, signage, and posters
- Print and digital logo placement
- Digital and social media promotion
- Thanks and acknowledgment live from the stage
- VIP access, exclusive events, festival passes, and complimentary tickets
- Exhibition opportunities
- Product placement, sampling, and couponing opportunities
- Face-to-face networking opportunities with your target audience
Center Annual Sponsorship: December 1, 2020-November 30, 2021
Get the most out of your Center sponsorship by becoming an annual sponsor. Receive valuable benefits year-round and simplify! Depending on your budget and cash flow, payments can be made annually, bi-annually, quarterly or monthly.
Sponsorship and underwriting opportunities are also available for specific Center events, including:
- Mountain Words Literary Festival / Writer-in-Residence Program (April 8-11, 2021)
- Watercolor Symposium (June 16-27, 2021)
- Chalk Walk (July 3, 2021)
- Crested Butte Wine + Food Festival (July 19-25, 2021)
- Murder in the Mountains Festival (October 28-31, 2021)
- Ongoing literary and visual arts classes and programming
Individual Concert Underwriting
Ideal for sponsors who want to support a certain band or genre of music, or to target a specific market at a certain time of year. Underwriters provide direct support for the costs associated with bringing top-tier performers to Crested Butte.
* Concert schedules forthcoming; please inquire for further details.
For more information on how you can become a sponsor of the Center, please contact Jillian Liebl at email@example.com or 970.349.7487.