The Center hosts culinary arts classes year-round, with a special focus on wine and spirits tasting and pairing.
Past classes have included Wines for the Unpretentious, Whiskeys of the World, Homebrewing with Irwin Brewing Company, French Macarons, Aphrodisiac Cooking, “A Night in Bologna” couples cooking class, and more.
A big thanks to the local sommeliers, brewers, winemakers, chefs, and restaurant owners whose participation as instructors has made the Culinary Arts program possible:
- Rachel Alter Branham, Pedals and Pastries
- Shamai and Joe Buckel, Buckle Family Wines
- Michael Busse, Garlic Mike’s
- Judy Byron, Grand Vin
- Tim Egelhoff, Tim Egelhoff Chef Services
- Sean Feese and Dave Nornes, Irwin Brewing Company
- Chef Ivan Giani
- Karen and Brice Hoskin, Montanya Distillers
- Michael Marsee, Hogwood BBQ
- Rose Reyes, Montanya Distillers
- Danielle Riesz-Gutter, Wildflower Sweets
- Dana Zobs, CB’s Personal Chefs