Invest in the Center of Crested Butte
The Center strives for diversity and excellence in year-round arts and cultural programming in our new, state-of-the-art building in the heart of Crested Butte. Our full-time staff operates the Center and creates a wide range of events and educational initiatives in the literary, performing, visual, and culinary arts. We also support local nonprofit organizations who utilize the Center for their own art and dance classes, film screenings, classical music performances, lecture series, and more.
With ticket sales and rental revenue covering only 32% of the Center’s $1.1 million annual budget, we rely on support from philanthropic individuals and corporate partners to continue to provide arts and cultural experiences that inspire and entertain all audiences.
Tax-deductible gifts to the Center directly impact our community through:
- Diverse programming across 100+ events annually
- Access to affordable rental spaces for nearly two dozen local nonprofit organizations
- Opportunities for hundreds of students and community members to enjoy regular, year-round arts and cultural programming through our partnerships with the CB School of Dance, CB Mountain Theatre, Trailhead Children’s Museum, CB Music Festival, CB Film Festival, Public Policy Forum, and CB Community Yoga Co-op
- Opportunities for 200+ students to work with professional artists in all mediums through our partnership with the Crested Butte Community School Enrichment Program
- Investments in technology and infrastructure with our new building and a vision to continue our expansion into Phase II, a renovation of our old building into the Grace Arts Education Center
- Ability to retain a passionate and dedicated full-time staff of 4 and more than 10 part-time staff, with a plan to thoughtfully and responsibly grow our staff as the pandemic wanes
By making a gift to the Center today, you will be recognized based on membership levels and giving opportunities, and may also enjoy exclusive benefits and special experiences.