The Center for the Arts is committed to adhering to the intent of each donor’s gift, and committed to helping you have the greatest impact possible. Without the generosity of so many, we would not be able to fulfill our mission of enriching and expanding the life of our community through high-quality and year-round arts and cultural experiences.
In the spirit of your generous gifts and the trust you place in us, the following is our pledge to you.
The Center for the Arts pledges to:
- Provide accurate and current information on the use of donated resources and dollars.
- Use all donations for the purposes for which they were given.
- Acknowledge all donations and support.
- Be honorable, professional, and forthright in dealings with every organization and individual.
- Respect each and every donation.
- Keep all donor information confidential.
- Give every donor the opportunity to have their names deleted from internal, external, and shared mailing lists.
- Welcome questions from donors and answer all questions in a prompt and transparent manner.
- Remain vigilant and informed of the identity and backgrounds of all those who serve on our executive and governing boards and hold those in decision-making positions to the highest standard.
- Be open and transparent in reporting of donations and resources.
- Make every financial report available to donors, media, and the public.